UPDATE `apptidudeques1` SET `createdTime`='1531792867' WHERE `id`='8'UPDATE command denied to user 'bankersalgo'@'' for table 'apptidudeques1' Aptitude Questions and Answers Discussion Ques No 37
Email Changed Successfully
Incorrect Password
Your Query Submit Successfully
Please Change Your Password Click Here
Password Changed Successfully
Profile Changed Successfully
Form Submitted Successfully
Username or Password is incorrect
Reset Password Mail Send Successfully.
Email you have entered doesn't exist.
Password Changed. Now Login.
Password Not Reset Please Try Again.
Link Expired Please Try Again
Test completed and result have been mailed to your email Id
You are successfully registerd please check your mail for login credentials.

Back To Apti QoD

May 18 2018
Question There are some coins and rings of either gold or silver in a box. 60% of the objects are coins, 40% of the rings are of gold and 30% of the coins are of silver. What is the percentage of gold articles?

If 60% of the objects are coins, then 40% of the objects are rings.

If 30% of the coins are silver, assume the other 70% are gold.

70% of the 60% coins = 42% of the total is gold from the coins 40% of the 40% rings = 16% of the total is gold from the rings

42% + 16% = 58% of the total is gold.


News Updates

08 Nov

Current News Shots October 29 - 31, 2013:

NGO the Harmony Foundation honored former Miss Universe Sushmita Sen with the Mother Teresa Memorial International Award...

Read more
31 Oct

Current News Shots October 22 - 30, 2013:

New York City Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg has been selected for the inaugural Genesis Prize – an award popularly dubbed...

Read more
View All News

Copyright © 2014 bankersalgo.com

All rights reserved